Angie! Your kids are so cute and grown up!! I can't get over how much Megan looks like you in your header picture! WOW. Crazy! Becky gave me your blog address....so glad I could take a peek see the fun you are having! I sure miss all of you Collins crew!
We are doing well. We'll miss Irvine for Christmas, and are trying to stay warm in Michigan. I'd love your email address to send a blog invite, pictures, updates, etc. Mine is ashlie.richey@gmail.com
1 comment:
Angie! Your kids are so cute and grown up!! I can't get over how much Megan looks like you in your header picture! WOW. Crazy! Becky gave me your blog address....so glad I could take a peek see the fun you are having! I sure miss all of you Collins crew!
We are doing well. We'll miss Irvine for Christmas, and are trying to stay warm in Michigan. I'd love your email address to send a blog invite, pictures, updates, etc. Mine is ashlie.richey@gmail.com
Take care and hugs to all!
-Ashlie
Post a Comment